Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Use of Site
TicketDirect Event Services reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions.
This site is owned and operated by Fortress Information Systems Ltd., trading as TicketDirect. All intellectual property rights and title remain exclusively with TicketDirect.
You may download one copy of the material on a single computer for your own personal domestic use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
If you download any software from the site, the software, including any files or images incorporated in or generated by the software and data accompanying the software are licensed to you by TicketDirect. You may not redistribute sell, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or translate the software or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or otherwise deal with the software.
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. Termination will occur automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms or conditions of site use. Upon termination, you must destroy all material obtained from this site.
The materials in this site are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible and subject and pursuant to applicable law, TicketDirect disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. TicketDirect does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. TicketDirect does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise of the materials, data or information in this site or the results of their use.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances shall TicketDirect be liable for any consequential, special, indirect or other such claims, including loss of profits or other commercial damage which results from the use of or the inability to use this site, or any tickets obtained from this site, including data, information and reports. In no event shall TicketDirect's liability to you for all damages, losses, costs and expenses under whatever cause of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand the parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of New Zealand law. If any provision of this agreement shall be invalid, then the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
Any ticket issued is subject to the following conditions and may be revoked by the issuer, proprietor of the venue and/or organiser of the event for breach of any of the specified conditions:
- Look after your ticket as you would cash. It must be presented in order to gain admittance to the event.
- No refunds or exchanges on any ticket, booking fee, service fee, credit card merchant fee or delivery fee except where required by New Zealand Law.
- If an event is postponed for any reason and you are offered a replacement ticket for the postponed date or a refund. You must produce your ticket for an exchange or refund prior to the postponement date. A full refund of the ticket price (less any non-refundable booking and transaction fees) can only be provided upon presentation of the ticket.
- If an event is cancelled, a full refund of the ticket price (less any non-refundable booking and transaction fees) can only be provided upon presentation of the ticket. An application for refund must be received within 30 days of the event date specified on the ticket.
- The Organiser of the event reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute any artist or performer.
- The Organiser of the event reserves the right to change pricing, Event start times, Event dates, door times, seating layouts, venue capacity or other Event details.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the Organiser's and Venue's terms of admission. These additional terms are available from the Venue or Organiser upon request.
- Late arrival to the venue may result in a seating delay until a suitable break in the event occurs.
- Tickets will be void if on-sold or traded at a premium or in conjunction with other goods or services, or used in advertising or as a competition prize, without written permission from TicketDirect. In the event of a breach of this condition, the ticket holder will be denied admission or expelled and, on request, the ticket will be delivered up to TicketDirect.
- Where special pricing is available, suitable identification will be required at the time of ticket pickup to prove that the conditions required for that special pricing is met.
- The Ticket Holder consents to and will permit the search and inspection of his or her person, clothing, bags or other possessions by any official, employee or agent of the venue and/or the organizer of the event both prior to and after the Ticket Holder's entry to the venue.
- Unless expressly permitted by the venue, the Ticket Holder is forbidden from taking any of the following articles into the venue:
- Banners, placards, flags or poles for displaying the same, or material for the construction or assembly of such articles; or
- Any article which is likely to injure or annoy other persons, including chemical substances which give off noxious fumes or smoke, glass bottles, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, weapons, loud hailers; or
- Laser pointers or other lighting / pointing devices of any type; or
- Goods intended for sale (if no written permit is held from the venue); or
- Any article which may hamper or impede the conduct of the event; or
- Any item of clothing, including high heels, that may be deemed to have the potential to cause damage to the flooring, turf or any other surface at the Venue.
- Engages in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the event by the patrons, including fighting, abusive conduct, foul language; or
- Hampers or impedes the conduct of the event; or
- Breaches any by-laws or orders applicable to the venue.
WARNING: Failure to comply with a direction to leave or stay away from the venue may render the Ticket Holder liable to arrest and prosecution for the offence of trespass under Sections 3 and 4 of the Trespass Act 1980 which is punishable on conviction by a fine of up to $1,000.00 or a term of imprisonment of up to three months.
Notice and Disclosure
This online Privacy Statement is made available to make you aware of how TicketDirect collects and uses individual identifying information of visitors to the TicketDirect Web site and customers that purchase tickets through the TicketDirect Website, Call Centre or over the counter at any TicketDirect Outlet.
Gathering of Information
You must have your browser configured to automatically accept cookies to purchase tickets from our Web site.Google Analytics
We do not share, sell, trade, lease, or rent your information to third parties. We do, however, use Google Analytics to collect information that helps us continuously optimize our website to enhance site navigation and functionalities.
A) Device-Specific Information
We may collect device-specific information (such as if you are using a desktop computer, mobile phone or tablet to access the site; your IP address; browser language; and your path on the site). This information is used to guarantee a great experience on the site, for every device you use to access the site.
B) Google AdWords Remarketing
C) Facebook Remarketing
How We Use Collected Information
The information collected on our website, will never identify you as a person and is used only to identify patterns that allow us to optimize our website to provide a better experience for you.
Disabling Information Collection
We are aware that people have different privacy concerns. If you do not wish us to collect any of the information stated above, please feel free to set your browser to block all cookies or delete the browser history and cookies after your visit.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page (www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb), and if you want to, you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings (www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb), by permanently by using opt-out cookies (www.aboutads.info/choices/).
Browser Level Information
TicketDirect Web servers automatically collect information about a site user's IP address, browser type and referrer by reading this information from the user's browser. This information is collected in a database and used in an anonymous manner for internal analysis of traffic patterns and to help optimize the TicketDirect Web site. This information is automatically logged by most Web sites.
TicketDirect uses your personal information, such as e-mail, address and phone number in order to deliver the services which you have requested and to contact you in connection with an event that you have purchased tickets for (including event changes, cancellations and post event feedback). You may update or correct the information held about you at any time. Should you choose to receive additional email correspondence from TicketDirect, the ability to unsubscribe from these additional emails will always be available upon request. Your personal information may also be used to analyse market trends.
We may share your personal information with our agents, representatives and service providers so they can provide us with support services such as authorization of credit card transactions and order fulfilment. We require these entities not to use your information for any other purpose.
By purchasing tickets on the TicketDirect Web Site, through our Call Centre or over the counter at a TicketDirect Outlet you consent to us sharing your personal information with the venues, promoters, artists, teams, leagues and other third parties associated with the concerts and events for which you purchase tickets ("Event Partners"). Due to our contractual obligations with Event Partners, we are required to provide this information to deliver the services you have requested and we cannot offer you the opportunity to opt-out of our sharing of your personal information with them.
Event Partners must adhere to both the Privacy Act 1993 and the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. You will need to contact those Event Partners who contact you to instruct them directly regarding your preferences for the use of your personal information by them.
You consent to our providing your financial information to our service providers and to such third parties as we determine is necessary to process your transactions, as well as to your credit card issuer for their purposes. These third parties may include the credit card companies and banking institutions used to process the transaction. Also, depending on the circumstances of our arrangements, we may share your financial information with applicable Event Partners, primarily for facilitating ticket pick up and dispute resolution and customer service at the event venue on the date of the event.
The Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy statement, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.